Chocolate Chip Coconut Pancakes
Yields: 10 mini pancakes
(Source: beelabakes.blogspot.com)pancake recipe
Oatmeal Protein Pancake
1. Mix together oats and egg whites with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl. Optional: add half a mashed banana or other ingredients to the batter.
2. Preheat a skillet, spray with non-stick spray, and pour your batter in while shaping it into a large disc “pancake” with a spoon.
3. Heat until partially cooked and flip pancake.
4. Once cooked through, top with syrup, peanut butter, canned pumpkin, fresh fruit or banana slices.
(Source: news.health.com)pancake recipe
Silver Dollar Pancakes
(Source: elanaspantry.com)pancake recipe United States Silver Dollar pancakes
German Pancake (Dutch Baby)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
For the Pancake:
For the Apples:
To Make the Pancake:
To Make the Apples:
(Source: creative-culinary.com)pancake recipe United States dutch baby
Lemon, Ginger & Strawberry Pancake Skewers
Yield: approximately 12 skewers.
(Source: rachelcooks.com)pancake recipe
Yield: 30 blinis
(Source: junglefrog-cooking.com)pancake recipe russian Blini
1. Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
2. Brush griddle or skillet with vegetable oil, or spray with cooking spray; heat griddle to 375°F or heat skillet over medium heat.
3. Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in cream cheese.
4. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook other sides until golden brown.
5. In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.
(Source: Flickr / bettycrockerrecipes)pancake recipe
Yield: 8 to 10 pancakes
(Source: sweetpeaskitchen.com)pancake recipe
Heart-Shaped Blini with Smoked Salmon and Lemon Caper Sour Cream
Makes about 36 heart-shaped blini (3 per serving)
Lemon Caper Sour Cream
1. Stir together yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl to dissolve. Stir in milk and let stand 5 to 7 minutes, until frothy.
2. Sift flours and salt into a separate bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture, then whisk in Redwood Hill Farm Plain Kefir, melted butter and egg yolks. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap, set in a warm place and allow to rise for one hour.
3. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into batter, cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise 30 minutes longer. The batter should be bubbly.
4. While the batter rises, whisk together sour cream, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, onion and capers in a small bowl. Adjust seasonings and add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
5. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Place batter in a squeeze bottle using a funnel. Add a tablespoon of melted buttery spread and swirl the pan to coat evenly.
6. Squeeze the batter into the outline of a heart and fill in the heart outline with batter. Cook about 1 to 2 minutes, until bubbles appear, flip and cook 30 seconds longer.
7. Place cooked blini on a parchment-lined baking sheet and keep warm in a 200°F oven until ready to serve. Serve topped with smoked salmon and a dollop of Lemon Caper Sour Cream.
(Source: tinygreenmom.com)pancake recipe russian Blini
Caramel Core Aebleskivers
(Source: foodie-isms.com)pancake denmark aebleskiver recipe
Makes 6 to 7 pancakes
1. Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, stir until combined.
2. Spray griddle or skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Ladle 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle or skillet and sprinkle with blueberries. Cook until edges of pancakes are set and bubbles burst on the surface, about 3 minutes. Using a wide spatula, flip pancakes and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned.
3. Serve warm with maple syrup, pats of butter, or dollops of yogurt. If you are feeling edibly adventurous, top pancakes with honey and bleu cheese.
(Source: sheknows.com)pancake recipe
Blini with Caviar
1. In a small bowl, add water and sprinkle yeast over the top. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Sift together flour and 1/2 teaspoon plus a pinch of salt. Stir together buttermilk, butter, sugar, and egg yolks in a large bowl; whisk in yeast mixture, then flour mixture. Let stand, covered, in a warm place for 30 minutes.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. Let stand for 10 minutes
3. Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, and coat with a thin layer of butter. Add a scant tablespoon batter for each blini and cook, flipping after bubbles appear at edges and color turns golden, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side
4. Transfer to a lined sheet tray and allow to cool.
5. Garnish with a small dollop of crème fraîche, then top with a spoon of D’Artagnan ossetra caviar. Serve immediately.
(Source: blog.dartagnan.com)pancake recipe russian Blini
Buckwheat blini breakfast kebabs
Approx. 8 kebabs (serves 2-4)
(Source: includingcake.com)pancake russian Blini recipe
Strawberry Vanilla Bean Pancakes
(Source: thevanillabeanblog.com)pancake recipe
Five Minute Pancakes
(Source: chompsoflife.com)pancake recipe