Mile High Pancake Cake
Makes 1 large layer cake
Prep time: 10 minutes including cake assembly
Cook time: 20 minutes
Note: You may need to add extra milk once the batter is sitting for a while as it may become slightly thick. Just add enough to get the same consistency as you started off with.
(Source: sipsandspoonfuls.com)pancake recipe
(Source: littleinspiration.com)pancake recipe
Cinnamon Roll Pancake Stacks
Prep time: 25 min
Total time: 25 min
(Source: bettycrocker.com)pancake recipe
Pink Ombre Pancakes with Marshmallow Fluff Frosting
*If you are stacking the pancakes, I would pour about 1 tbsp fluff frosting over every pancake as you are stacking.
(Source: iambaker.net)pancake recipe
1. Beat eggs with sugar and salt till thick and creamy. Add in ½ teaspoon vanilla essence.
2. Place flour mixture in a mixing bowl, stir in egg mixture, milk and enough water to achieve pancake batter consistency.
3. Divide pancake batter into two portions; leave one portion as it is. To the 2nd portion, crumble the feta cheese and stir in.
4. Heat up a non-stick frying pan, brush with oil, pour in some batter, when batter has set and bubbles appear, flip pancake over and cook the other side.
5. Repeat till batter is used up.
(Source: Flickr / rikajenzhomekitchen)pancake recipe
Chocolate Pancakes with Orange Chocolate-Maple Syrup
(Source: thefoodieskitchen.com)recipe pancake
Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
(Source: realfoodrealdeals.com)pancake recipe
Perfect Fluffy Pancakes
Prep TIme: 15 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
(Source: neighborfoodblog.com)pancake recipe
Balsamic Vinegar Pancakes
Yields: 6 med. pancakes (approx 6” width) or 8 small pancakes (3-4”)
In med/lrg bowl, mix the following dry ingredients together:
In small bowl or larg measuring cup, combine and mix well:
Make a well in the dry ingredients, and pour in the liquid ingredients. Mix with fork or whisk by hand, until just mixed with small lumps in the batter. If the batter seems too thick, you can use the extra bit of milk to thin it down.
Heat up a skillet on med high heat, and using a pat of butter or some vegetable oil to fry/cook up the pancakes. (I personally like butter for the lovely flavour, and since I’m indulging myself with pancakes, why not go all the way, right?) Using a 3/4 c measuring cup, scoop batter and drop into pan. When bubbles appear all over the top, flip pancake and cook until underside is nice and golden brown. You may need to adjust your heat to get the best result. I’ve used a gas stove and light non-stick skillet in this case. Keep the cooked pancakes in the oven to keep warm until ready to serve.
(Source: Flickr / kaishin)pancake recipe
Vegan Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Yields:4 – 5 pancakes, serves 2
(Source: veggieangie.wordpress.com)pancake recipe
Chocolate Chip Coconut Pancakes
Yields: 10 mini pancakes
(Source: beelabakes.blogspot.com)pancake recipe
Oatmeal Protein Pancake
1. Mix together oats and egg whites with baking powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a bowl. Optional: add half a mashed banana or other ingredients to the batter.
2. Preheat a skillet, spray with non-stick spray, and pour your batter in while shaping it into a large disc “pancake” with a spoon.
3. Heat until partially cooked and flip pancake.
4. Once cooked through, top with syrup, peanut butter, canned pumpkin, fresh fruit or banana slices.
(Source: news.health.com)pancake recipe
Silver Dollar Pancakes
(Source: elanaspantry.com)pancake recipe United States Silver Dollar pancakes
German Pancake (Dutch Baby)
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
For the Pancake:
For the Apples:
To Make the Pancake:
To Make the Apples:
(Source: creative-culinary.com)pancake recipe United States dutch baby
Lemon, Ginger & Strawberry Pancake Skewers
Yield: approximately 12 skewers.
(Source: rachelcooks.com)pancake recipe